Nathan Christofaris is a graduate from Kent State’s School of Journalism and Mass Communication with a B.S. in Public Relations. His past positions include PR & marketing intern at Fathom Digital Marketing, PR coordinator for The Tannery Communications and as a reporter for the Daily Kent Stater. He’s currently a contributor for the travel blog Infinite Legroom.
What I can do for you:
- Write blog posts, press releases and other content based on SEO strategy
- Generate and nurture leads through various social media channels
- Plan and coordinate events
- Increase brand awareness and drive traffic
- Design graphics – marketing materials, website layouts, web content, posters, logos, etc.
- Conduct in-depth research on media and competitors
- Provide thoughtful insight into some of your biggest problems
Some skills I excel in:
- Writing for web and print
- Photoshop, InDesign
- HTML, WordPress and website management
- Social media marketing – Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, FourSquare, Instagram
- Search engine optimization
Interested? Me too. Reach out to me. firstname.lastname@example.org